30 Jul Caring For You in the New Normal: What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
Our doors at Arz Salon & Spa Retreat, the best salon in North Ridgeville, OH, officially reopened on May 18. At Arz, a lot of things have changed since the last time you’ve visited us. However, one thing that hasn’t changed is our passion for our guests and the privilege we hold in taking care of you all—which is why we’ve enforced some new health and safety policies during these COVID-19 times. Read on to learn more about the changes you can expect at your next visit with us!
View this post on Instagram
What to Expect at Your Next Appointment:
- Call us to check-in upon arrival. Please wait in your car or outside until your service provider is ready for you.
- We’ll greet you, verbally. As much as we’ve missed you and would love a hug—a verbal greeting, wave or salutation will work for now.
- We’ll take everyone’s temperature before entering the building. No one with a fever may enter the salon. Be sure to wait in a cool space before your service.
- Everyone must wear a mask. If needed, we can provide one that hooks behind your ears.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival. Your service provider will do the same.
- We will be practicing social distancing. Please be mindful and social distance (6 ft) as much as possible in the salon.
- Capes are cleaned between each guest, as always.
- Please come to your service alone. Due to our capacity limitations, we cannot accommodate guests’ companions or children in the salon.
- No large bags. Please bring only what you need and what can fit on your lap so we can keep our stations clean.
“Excellent service as usual! Social distancing was done really well and was transparent. Kudos…and, to top it off, pun intended, my hair looks great and so do my nails!”
“I had the opportunity to have Chelsea as my stylist, my hair was in a bad dye state due to not being comfortable to go get it done so I did it myself…..With COVID roaming in the streets right now I have not wanted to go anywhere but Arz Salon is a very clean facility they all wore masks and maintained clean sterile equipment while working in between clients. I was very pleased and impressed thank you Arz and Chelsea for doing such an execellent job.”
- No makeup touch-ups. Don’t worry; this is only temporary, and we will resume as soon as it’s safe. You can still shop all of our Aveda makeup products in-store and online here.
And there you have it—our new normal, for now! We appreciate all of your patience and support, and we’re anxious to return to all of our regular Arz Salon & Spa Retreat routines as soon as we can. We’re looking forward to seeing all of your (masked) faces!
If you haven’t booked your post-quarantine appointment with us yet, give us a call at 440.327.0888 or click here to reserve yours.